Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sometimes a Good Brand Takes Time

This is a quick post but I finally have designed a brand identity for my wife. We have been married over 22 years and I must say that this has been the longest “discovery phase” I have ever taken to know enough of the client to design a brand that reflects the brand character well. My wife’s unique qualities include a combination of class, grace, approachability and fun. I have indeed been the primary beneficiary of living with such a wonderful woman for so many years. I knew the design was right when upon seeing it, she simply said, “I like it!”. She never holds back in telling me how she truly feels about design,... or anything. I love her tenacious and beautiful spirit. As George Clooney said, “You fascinate me!”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you make me smile...

heidi anne said...

oooo! I like this! very classic.