Tuesday, April 29, 2008

John C. Maxwell Author Brand

It has been ten years since I began working with Thomas Nelson Publishers on the John Maxwell brand. The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership was one of my first book cover design assignments, and I could have never imagined that it would become one of the most significant brands that I would have the opportunity to be a part of. To date, John C. Maxwell’s books have sold over 30 million copies and he is considered the number one authority on leadership and teamwork. I am honored to have help shape the look of his brand and packaging over the years. I am also very grateful to Belinda Bass of Thomas Nelson for entrusting such and important author brand to me.

2 comments:

heidi anne said...

I like this. And I like this concept for a blog. Excellent, excellent.

Unknown said...

i am soooooo happy you have found a reason to blog! i enjoy looking forward to seeing your posts and learning more about the world of design.
and you are quite soft on the eyes.

way to go on maxwell! who would've thunk!?!

xo
(*.*)